Sunday, March 28, 2010

My first day in UiTM


Wow! I made it. It so surprise to came here for the first time. My first day in UiTM was really energized me. My family especially my father was motivates me to register in here. We came here early in the morning around 8.00-8.30 a.m. My family also very excited to send me here.

A little bit upset because I never separate with my family before. We are very close with each other. The sad situation happen when my family want to go back home. Poor me! I really cannot imagine what to do in the hostel alone. At that time, I really felt want to cry. It is hard to be alone for the first time. At that moment, I tried to be brave than I actually is.


Around 3 p.m. I heard the announcement said that all part one student must went to the senate`s room. I got confuse because I really do not know anything. I asked my neighbours. They were also same like me. We decided to go together.


The meeting said that we must undergo orientation session for three days. I had predicted it earlier. All new students must undergo the orientation everywhere they go. The objective is to introduce the UiTM`s environment to us as the new students.

First day orientation was completely got us tired. We went to our room very late. I never thought that we went to our room late. I am really tired at that time. My roommate is also same like me. The second days need us to wake up early and went down sharp at 5.00 a.m. How we want to wake up early in that situation? Hehe… we wake up late on the second days. We were scolded with the facilitators in charge.

Same as the first day, the second days also made us tired. The arrangements of our activities were closed. There is no gap for us to get some rest. On the last days, it was fun because we did not have to get ourselves tired anymore.


That is all for my first day in UiTM. Overall, I really felt happy to know many new friends in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment