Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hate it!!!

1. Bad attitude
I do not like someone that does not know how to respect other people. Everyone needs honour or respect from other people. We must be the best man or creature in the earth.

2. Smokers
People who like smoking do not go near me. I really want to slap them…haha… my mom also did not allow me to be friend with smokers. It will affect our health.

3. Late
I do not like to be late. I always prepared myself earlier to go to the class even though I know Kecik will be late…haha…

4. Horror movies
I am scared if my roommates ask me to watch horror movie. We know that the movie is the horror movie, so why we should get ourselves to be more fear?

5. Someone angry at me
I do not like if someone angry with me. Whatever it is they must know how to handle the uncontrolled situation. I am hot tempered. Someone must be like water to calm me down and not scold me back.

6. Pressure
I hate pressure. Pressure can make me crazy. A lot of assignment also will lead pressure to come. Hate it!

7. Snake
Snake have the unbeautiful skin. It does not look nice at all. I really scared to touch the snakes. Snakes are dangered animals. That why I do not like it.

8. Liars
I hate liars. If we are not sure about something, do not tell other people. It hurts you know. Good friends are not like that.

9. Betrayed friends
Friends must be trustworthy to other friends. It is not a good habit to betray our friends just for simple thing. Be careful my friends.

10. Blackout
I am afraid of the dark. That is why I do not like to switch off the light before sleep. Haha… Sorry my friends. Last semester, our college was blackout. I cannot sleep well. Poor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment