Sunday, March 21, 2010

My hometown

Hi… nice to meet you again. I would like to introduce my hometown to all of you. Our lecturer gives us free topic this week. So, I would like to share to all friends about my hometown. Hope my friends will know me better.

I live at Sagil. Everyone know that right? Hehe… I just want to introduce my hometown deeper than you are already known. Sagil is located near Tangkak. It only takes 15 minutes to get there from Sagil. From Sagil, it only takes around 30 minutes to reach at UiTM Segamat.

Sagil also located near the most beautiful waterfall in Johor name Gunung Ledang waterfall. This mountain also is the highest in Johor. This waterfall is full of its own mystery and famous legendary in the world`s history. It only takes 5 minutes to get there from my house. It is one of my pleasure to live here, grown up here and study here because my family and friends always there to support me.

Sagil is the small village that not has many facilities but for me, it is good enough. Sagil is very harmony and peaceful places that make me happy to live for entire of my life. Do not get jealous friends!

I live here since I was a kid. So, I always go to Gunung Ledang waterfall everyday or if not I will go every weekend with my sister. It was really fun to have time together with our family to tight our relationship. We do not get bored because we rarely have fun and meet each other together because of studying at different field.

For your information, my mother also works there as a part time at my grandmother`s stall. Hehe… no wonder I always be there if I have free time.

I also thank to God because my university is not far away from my house. So every weekend, I can back home if I am totally free from college`s activities. I will back home by bus with Nabila and sometimes with Adila. If I get lazy to back home by bus, my father will take me at UiTM. I am a little bit indulgent with my father. Haha…

That is all about my hometown. Hope all of my friends are already knows where I came from and have fun of being my friend even though I am quite sometimes. The truth is I only talk if needed and do not like to talk nonsense about something if I am not sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment