Sunday, February 28, 2010

10 things that I want….

Here are several things that I want in my life. I am not a perfect person that can easily get what I want. Hehe I think we are all like that right?

1. New teddy bear.

I already have the teddy bear but I like to make it as my own collection. I really like my first teddy bear. My mother was bought it for my 12th birthday. Love you mom.


2. Go to the high places.

I really want to fight with my own fear. It sound crazy but I really mean that. I will try harder to make it easier for me to make a change. Help me ya!! Hehe…


3. Take autograph for my favourite artists.

I would like to make the collection of artist signature. I hope to meet them as soon as possible. It sounds hard but it is only my dream.


4. A great health.

My antibody was not strong enough to prevent diseases. Last semester I always got sick and always go to the clinic. Thank to God because this semester, I do not have any big problem regarding health.


5. Change my attitude

I always easier to get angry with other people when they are completely wrong. I want to change it. I want to be nice and not easier to angry.


6. Graduate on time.

I want to graduate on time. It is my main aim and objective why I choose to study in UiTM. I want to help my family and do not give too much pressure to them just because of me.


7. Buy a bungalow.

Everyone needs their own dream. We must set up our target earlier to make it easier to get it. I really want to make my dream come true.


8. Comfortable work

Work is a need to everyone. So do I. I always hope that one time I will work at better work place with peaceful environment. Please pray for me friends…




9. CGPA 3.5 above

I hope that this semester I will get the excellent CGPA. I already got 3 pointers but it is not good enough for me. I must learn how to study with good condition.


10. Get married.

It is a need to everyone. We must think from now. I need a perfect life with my partner. I hope that I can find someone that can understand me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment