Monday, February 8, 2010

LOVE



Love is any number of emotions related to a sense or strong affection and attachment. Everyone needs someone to be loved. Love is general. For me, love can be divided into five categories that are love with our Creator, love with family, love with someone special, love with friends and love with ourselves.

Love with our Creator.

First, we must love with our Creator. We also must thank to God because we still alive until today. When we have problem, we must always share the problem to the Creator.

Love with family.

Second, we must love our family first rather than anyone else. Family must come first. Everyone have their own life and their own family. I also love my family and I want to protect them from anything that can be dangerous with them. I do not want them to be annoying and make them angry with me. Sometimes love cannot be explain and cannot be shown. I really love my family but I do not need to show my feeling towards them. For me, it is enough when we know that we love each other and take care of ourselves. It is important to give a help toward our family to make our relationship much better even though the help is nothing to them.

Love with someone special.


Third, of course love with someone special. I already have a boyfriend. He was at the same age with me. I really love him but not as much as I love my family. He has the kind heart and very patient with all my behaviour. Hehe… Actually I am really hot tempered. Nice to meet someone that can understand me well.

Love with friends.

Fourth, love also is for friends. Without them I will never be what am I today. Friends are like candles. They will give us the light to guide us to the right way. Without friends we cannot share the happy and sad moment. We need someone by our side. We must make our friends feel themselves valuable. Love is general and friends are deserved to get the honour from their friends.

Love with ourselves.


Love is also for us. Everyone must love themselves more then someone loves us. It is really important to take care with ourselves because our family, friends, and others love us very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment