Sunday, February 21, 2010

My beautiful classmates




1. LILI

She is very simple and quite person among our classmates. She only talks when we ask. I like to friend with her because it is easier to talk to her. She is also a shy person. Her best friends are Ramiza and Syahirah.


2.SYAHIRAH

First time I saw her, I thought her room was at sector B. It is because she was much closed with Ramiza and Lili. I also rarely saw her at sector A. Maybe she did not find the suitable friend at sector A. Last semester, we were in the same speaking group.


3. ZULAIKA(KECIK)

She is my best friend who always went to the class together. She always late comes to the class. She will wait until I come to her room then she will get ready. She did not angry easily. She also likes to wear `selendang’ even though it will take the long time to wear. I love you Kecik! Haha…


4. ISMA

She is very strict person. Hehe… She comes from Muar. She likes to speak `jawa’. She is a simple person and she love her boyfriend very much.


5. AZLINA

When the first time we entered the BEL 311 class, we think she is our lecturer but we are wrong. She is student just like us. She likes to smile. I really like to saw her smile. We are in the same speaking group.


6. ERIEN

We were at the same class since part one. She likes to hang out with her friends. Most of every weekend she will go outing with her friends. It is really hard to meet her. Hehe… like VIP.



7. NABILA

She is very talkative. I always went home with her by bus. She is nice and easier to communicate with her. Hehe… she is funny when she cannot recognize which is the bus that we should take.


8. BAIZURA

It is me!


9. EZZA

A stylish girl. That is the perfect word to describe her. She likes fashion very much. Everyday, she will look nice with her dresses. She preferred to wear `selendang’ rather than `tudung’.


10. DILA

She is very religious. We can look from the way she dressed up. She always called me `love you’ since we were in part 2. I do not know the reason why she called me like that. Anyway, nice to know her.


11. JANNAH

Isma always said that she is really `pending’. I do not really know her well. Hehe… for me, Jannah is the nice person. She is very calm when talking.


12. AISHAH

She is calm and also nice person. She from sector B but she is nice with all friends. She also crazy to take photograph. She will take photograph where ever that she like even in the class.

13. SYAKIRA

She was join debate just like Kecik. She is very talkative person. She is nice person. She was close with miss.

14. MISNAHAINI

She is nice and likes to smile. Her best friend is Syakira. She is hot girl in our class. Many guys like her. Hehe… friends, do not look her with one eye.


15. AMALINA(MON)

She is cute! She is nice with others. She is very simple person. I like to hear every single word that comes from her mouth. It is very cute!


16. HAZIYAH( KAK AZI)

She is the smallest among others. She is 22 years old now but it did not show at all. She looks just at the same age with us. She is really friendly with us. She will help me when I did not understand about the subject.


17. DIANA ISHA

She is the diligent girl. I always saw her hang her clothes at hang out. A good future wife. Hehe… she also likes to laugh.


18. DAYAH

I really do not know much about her. For me, she is really funny. She likes to laugh. I will try to know her better later.


19. FATIHAH

She got her style. I think she is very stylish girl. We just called her Faten. I do not know why we called her like that. I will ask her later.


20. RAMIZAH

She is our leader for BEL 311 class. She is very responsible person. Ramiza is simple person. She has the good relationship with others. She is clever too.


21. HUDA

She looks quite in the class but when we know her well, she not likes that. She likes to wear `baju kurung’. She will talk if it is necessary. She is very beautiful girl.


22. EL-LINA

She likes to smile. I like to see she smiles. She has the unique name. She was closed with Faten, Zati and Diana.


23. IZZATI

She has the beautiful eyes. Her eyes really shining. I love to see her eyes. She also nice and friendly. I have heard that she like indie music.

No comments:

Post a Comment