Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

I have 10 facts to share with all. I decided to share with audience about myself. Actually, people around me do not know the whole thing about me. Myself also did not expect that these facts are the real me.

First, I can sleep with noisy environment. It look weird but it is the real me. It is the truth fact that I cannot negate. I do not like to be alone. Loneliness is my fear. It is because my family was much closed. So, I do not mind if anyone making some noise when I sleep. I also cannot sleep if my environment was too silent. Sometimes, I will listen to music to make myself sleeping. Otherwise, I really hate and do not comfortable if they ask me to join them talking while I want to sleep.

Second, I hate spicy food. Actually, I like to eat spicy food but when I eat it, I will suddenly cry because I cannot stand with the spicy food. Last semester, my senior was shocked when she saw me cried because of spicy food. I really feel ashamed because I cannot hold myself from crying. On that day, I promised with myself to prevent spicy food.

Third, I cannot read inverted. Some people can read inverted but not for me. For me, reading inverted will make my head was going round. The truth is I cannot read any single word that is inverted. I do not know what my problem is. I will take a long time to read inverted. When I compared myself with other people, it is not too difficult to read inverted. For example my teacher who teach me to read `al – Quran’ when I was 6 years old. She can read inverted.

Fourth, I fear of high places. It makes me dizzy. When I looked down at the higher places, I will automatically run off from that place. I do not even know that I afraid of high places until I was in standard four. It happens when my mother asks me to help her to place the curtain at the window. I need to climb the stair. At that moment, I suddenly realize that I afraid of high places.

Fifth, I do not like sports. It is because sports need a lot of time to warm up and stretching. Besides that, I also do not have much time to spend on sports activities. I do not like tiredness. It can make me feeling all in. I did not say that sports are unnecessary. Sports are important to balance our body weight and get ourselves a healthy lifestyle. For me sports are for enjoy and fun. We cannot force ourselves if we really do not like sports.

Sixth, I like speed. I like to drive the car very fast. My family will afraid if I drive the car. My father only allows me to drive at highway and not rural road. Maybe it is my habitual to drive faster because my family likes to travel a long distance trip. I will try my best to drive slowly at rural road. I do not want to make my family to get in trouble because of me.

Seventh, I hate calculation subjects. I really feel lazy if the subjects have calculation. There must be a reason why I do not like the calculation subjects. The reason is when we calculate wrongly, it will affect our work. It will take a long time to recheck where we make mistake. It will make me to exasperate.

Eight, I hate smokers. My nose cannot accept the smell of the cigarettes. It will make me hard to breathe well. I also hate smokers because they do not have the nice smile. This is the cause of smoking. They have the problem with their teeth. It does not look nice at all. Their mouth also has a bad smell.

Ninth, I do not like cooking. I really do not like it because when I am in standard four, I was injured with boil oil. It happen in the month of Ramadan when my mother busy preparing `kuih raya’. I suddenly drop the glass in the boil oil. The oil was spread into my body. At that moment, I rarely push myself to get in the kitchen. I know how to cook but still afraid of boil oil. I only dare to cook the non – oil dishes.

Tenth, I like seafood but I cannot eat it. I have catarrh. So I cannot eat seafood. I must abstain from eating seafood. I always eat seafood without my mother`s permission. I was really naughty and I got reciprocation on doing that. When I ate seafood, my nose was very itchy and turns to red colour.

To conclude, here are 10 facts about myself that I want to share with all. Many people do not realize that they have something that she or he likes and do not likes
.

No comments:

Post a Comment