Thursday, January 21, 2010

Myself


My name is Siti Nurbaizura Binti Ismail. I was born on 24th July 1990 at Hospital Tangkak. I am the second daughter from three siblings. All of us are girls. All people around me called me Zura. During my secondary school, I have a best friend named Wahidah. Now, I have added my best friend another two that are Zulaika and Erien.

Now, I am 20 years old. I am study at UiTM Segamat to finish my diploma. My mother`s name is Asiah Bte Jamal and my father`s name is Ismail Bin Lias. My elder sister furthers her study at Nursery College, Melaka. My younger sister was finished her study at primary school last year. Now, she is 13 years old. She got 4 A`s in UPSR.

I come from Tangkak. So, I never worry about how and when I want to go home. My favourite colour is green. So, no wonder I always wear green t-shirt and `baju kurung`. My favourite dishes are `asam pedas’ and `laksa’. My hobby are playing computer game and try my mother`s new recipies. My mother is a housewife. She likes to try new recipies that come from television and magazines. My mother also like gardening. She likes to plant all types of flowers and also fruits.

I also have pets. My pets are cats. I have two cats named Yellow and White. It looks great to have the cats because it will follow my family and I when we were walking nearby our house. My favourite cat is White. The cat was so cute. My younger sister takes White at the park near our house. That is all stories about me. I love my family a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment